Sign in with Twitter.
How to eject second dvd drive on mac pro? Posted August 25, This is probably a stupid question but But I can't figure out a way to open the second drive door. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites.
- How To Open the CD / DVD Drive on a Mac Pro.
- How to Get a Jammed DVD Out of an iMac Optical Drive?
- moorhuhn kostenlos downloaden mac os x;
Nevermind, I found it. There is an eject icon on the menubar near the clock.
- add contact to address book mac mail?
- pecl command not found mac;
- 7 Tips for Ejecting a CD or DVD From Your Mac or External Drive?
Posted August 27, Sign in Sign in Sign in corporate. Browse Search. Ask a question.
User profile for user: riderhaggard riderhaggard. Desktops Speciality level out of ten: 0.
Mac OS X - Force Ejecting a CD
Question marked as Apple recommended User profile for user: riderhaggard riderhaggard. View answer in context.
- Mac OS X - Force Ejecting a CD!
- homemade mac and cheese baked with cottage cheese.
- quinoa mac and cheese with spinach.
- CD disc still stuck in the MacBook?;
- Ejector Gives the Vestigial Eject Key a Reason to Exist - TidBITS?
Helpful answers Drop Down menu. Notebooks Speciality level out of ten: 0.
How to Eject a CD From Your Mac: 12 Steps (with Pictures)
Loading page content. Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. I am all three, so I've done this a few times Press the 'Eject' key on your keyboard. Quit all open applications, and restart the Finder Apple menu, Force quit, then restart Finder , and try again. Open Terminal, and enter in the following command: drutil tray eject 0 then press return Restart the computer and hold down the Mouse until the disc is ejected.
How to Force Eject on a Mac Terminal
Basically, you use a credit card and some tape to try to grip the CD hard enough and use that friction to pull it out of your Mac: Tools of the Trade: Credit card and double-sided tape. Stick a small patch of sticky tape onto a corner of the credit card it's a good idea to NOT do this over the magnetic strip Put the credit card just into the drive through the little dust flap so you can see a little bit inside the drive. There's a lever that lets the disc eject. You'll need to hold the card over that lever, and try to get the sticky tape onto the disc, then pull out the disc with the card.
It's a little tricky; you just have to be brave